“I would strongly recommend ElderOptions to all my friends and family who would like to work with this company.”
– Mavis Bonsu
ElderOptions is looking for exceptional caregivers with caring and compassionate hearts for the elderly and the desire for a rewarding career in health care. Take this brief self-analyzing quiz to see if caregiving may be for you:
- Do you want to feel truly valued for your work and your dedication to helping others?
- Does the idea of working one-on-one with clients — yet having the support and benefits of belonging to a team — appeal to you?
- Are you seeking a flexible work schedule that is hourly, part-time, full-time or live-in?
- Do you want to advance your career with continuing education units and advanced certification support?
- Are you seeking to become a well-paid employee eligible for bonuses for excellent job performance?
If you replied “yes” to all of these questions, ElderOptions could be the answer to your career quest. Whether you’re pursuing your education, raising a family, returning to the workforce or you are semi-retired, home health offers rewarding part-time and full-time job opportunities to fit any schedule.
ElderOptions is a family-owned in-home health care company that is built on a foundation of and commitment to treating our clients and our employees as family members. Our caregivers are our most important assets and we do everything possible to ensure their professional success and personal fulfillment.
We don’t just assign caregivers to clients; we create teams to provide customized and collaborative care for the seniors we serve. So, while our caregivers provide the hands-on care and often create close bonds with their clients, they are always given the tools and guidance they need and supported by a registered nurse, an administrative staff member and a company owner.
What Our Caregivers Love About Their Jobs:
- They can build close relationships with their clients based on trust and appreciation
- The pay is good and they can work as little or as much as they want
- The pace of the work is enjoyable and not deadline-driven
- There’s a lot of variety in the daily tasks
- Their work makes a big difference in their clients’ lives
- They learn new skills and earn nationally recognized certifications to advance their careers
- They develop confidence in being able to handle challenges
- They learn about healthy lifestyles that improve their own well-being
- They learn the value of prioritizing and maintaining friendships
- They gain a deeper appreciation for life
If you think ElderOptions sounds like the opportunity and the environment in which you could flourish, please contact us to schedule an interview. In advance of the interview, please fill out the Application for Employment below, as well as the tax forms, and bring them into the office with you.